Mark your calendars - KEGS is excited to announce the return of the annual Symposium to be held the Saturday preceding the 2024 Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) Convention in Toronto, Canada. The event is planned to be held in person on March 2nd, 2024.
KEGS invites you to submit an abstract on the following suggested topics:
- Geophysical Case Studies for Mineral Exploration Under Cover, or at Depth (500m or more)
- Use of Legacy Geophysical Data in Mineral Exploration
- Mineral Systems Analysis using Geophysics
- New Developments (Data Acquisition, Processing, and Interpretation)
- Petrophysical or Geological Data Integration with Geophysics
Short abstracts are to have a 400-word limit. An abstract template is available here.
The deadline for submission is Friday, December 1st , 2023.
Please submit your abstract here, and include "KEGS 2024 Symposium Abstract" in the subject line.